AAWP/Brooke Voris Course Overview - Become a Professional Wedding Planner
Become a Professional Wedding Planner
A career in wedding planning is attainable and your "dream career" can come true. The AAWP-Brooke Voris professional educational system is based on McCoy’s 15 years, hands-on experience in the wedding industry and years of research—along with Voris’s experience, knowledge and acumen in present day “wedding world” which has changed considerably. This two-pronged approach to wedding planning provides you with the most comprehensive, professional wedding-planning course ever written along with strategies to make you a “virtual” success, along with hands-on wedding experience.
Work at your own pace in the comfort of your home, get your certification and be on your way to an exciting career. Find out for yourself why thousands of students have chosen AAWP and are now choosing AAWP and Brooke Voris to make them successful in this ever-changing industry!
The AAWP/Brooke Voris Online Educational System Benefits You:
- Be self-employed; gain independence.
- Enjoy flexible hours, either full- or part-time.
- Study at home, no commuting to and from school.
- Get hands-on wedding experience
- Make a lucrative living, either full- or part-time, in a fun, exciting environment.
- Get your Certification and make more money than your competitors.
- Already a wedding planner? Advance your career with an AAWP/Brooke Voris Certification.
Why Do People Need a Bridal Consultant/Wedding Planner?
Today, the majority of couples work, and with busy schedules who has time to plan a wedding? Planning a wedding is a full-time job and couples need the help and support of a professional. That's the reason they'll be more than glad to reserve the services of a qualified professional with the right credentials.
Why Brides Need YOU! Wedding Statistics1:
- 2.3 million weddings a year take place in the U.S.
- 44,000 weddings occur every weekend.
- The average cost of a wedding is over $30,000.
- In the U.S., the wedding industry tops $55 BILLION annually.
- The wedding industry has been thrown into havoc.
- *The majority of weddings in the past year have been cancelled and the majority rescheduled.
- *Virtual weddings are now the norm, along with minmonies, dual-weddings, micro-weddings and elopements.
- *The laws are strict, and planners must know how to protect themselves and their clients to avoid lawsuits/shutdowns with documents like “Covid waivers”.
- *The times have changed, and AAWP/Brooke Voris will teach/train you in every facet of the new world of weddings.
Why You Should Choose AAWP/Brooke Voris:
The AAWP offers you the solid backing and support of the only organization that specializes in the wedding industry, its professionals-and you. (One year's membership in AAWP is free with course purchase.)
Voris is a distinguished wedding-industry entrepreneur, AAWP trained, who brings her vast knowledge of social media and all other virtual wedding-planning tools to the table, along with her vast repertoire of hands-on wedding experience—including navigating her clients through the Covid experience.
Empower yourself with AAWP's online educational system-based upon years of industry research, including input from the nation's best wedding experts and organizations. Team this with Voris’s unique contemporary approach to weddings into day’s world and you have a combination that spells success!
The American Academy of Wedding Professionals™ is the only organization dedicated to wedding consultants and wedding professionals of all specialties.
Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of the only course written by a bona fide wedding-planning expert—and a hands-on player into today’s complex wedding world.
AAWP/Brooke Voris support is unparalleled. We're with you every step of the way.
AAWP's Online Educational System Includes:
- 600-page Professional Wedding-Planning Course.
- One year's FREE professional membership including all member benefits.
- Includes AAWP/Brooke Voris Certification of Achievement.
- Downloadable Certified logo for use on business forms, etc.
- Downloadable, sample client contract.
- Downloadable sales' brochure (for prospective clients) endorsing you as a qualified professional.
Up Next: Course Outline